%%% Holiday is end%%%

Monday, October 06, 2008 Time: 5:38 pm


Well... today is Monday dy...

My holiday ended dy...
SAturday Kang meng call me and tell me that Sunday will start day light saving..

I was like WAT??????\
WAT IS Day light saving????
Din hear before!!!
No one told me before!!!!
Feel so stupid me...keke... Kidding nia

Haha...
i feel its stupid to have day light saving...because on Sunday i sit in the living room to do my work. I sit the whole day.. But when it come to 8pm. the sky is still not dark..
WAt iS THIS MAN!!!
And i am not ready to eat my dinner... so i have a late dinner on Sunday..
The govement should extend the time rather than i have to move my time early by 1 hours...
STU>..!!!!
U know wat???
now i have to wake up even more early.. so sad
cannot sleep longer dy...
haiz...

I am SAd SAd Sad because i lost 1 hours dy...
Argghhhh...
Still Malaysia is the best...
i wan go home....

Haizz...too bad i have to finish my studies first..

Oh ya on Saturday i went to MArket to buy fish..
I love fish...Since i came here i din really eat fish.. always eat meat if not chicken (SIEZ~~~~)
Sometimes on sat the fish is cheap i bought 3 fish 3 dollar for 1 kg..
so the 3 fish can eat for 2 weeks...
so two weeks i can eat fish...
i am happpy to eat fish rather than eating meat...

In malaysia fish is cheap but meat is expensive (i think) keke
but fish is good for health.. so i prefer fish.. not meat!!!!
I oso did buy a lot of vegetable bec i knew that assignment day is due i got no time to buy food and sometime event no time to eat or cook...
so simply buy more vegetable and fish.. easy cook and fast

haha....



Photobucket

About Me

Jamie Lim
View my complete profile

Chat With Me




Links

paul goh
suet ling
melissa
joey
joyce
music network

Recent Posts

##During the Hoilday##
~~@Fine food in Melbourne@~~
My journey to Fine Food in Melbourne
Holiday~~
Within two months!!
Orientation Day!!
Church
i love Market!!!
The Second Day
Australia

Archive

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
May 2010