Church

Sunday, July 13, 2008 Time: 10:10 pm


On Sunday (13/72008) i wake up early in the morning went to my cousin's place to take some things and waited for Sheralyn to bring me to church at 11 am..Is very near from my cousin's place..Church of Christ is at Lygon St, Calton. Is quiet and also is nice place to wordship the Lord.After the service, i went to Parliament station to find my friend.we had pasta together for our lunch and he brought me to Parkville OCF to wordship...

Parkville OCF lead by the group of Planetshakers City Church. Their preaching is very powerful and energetic..Is an amazing church to me...



Photobucket

About Me

Jamie Lim
View my complete profile

Chat With Me




Links

paul goh
suet ling
melissa
joey
joyce
music network

Recent Posts

i love Market!!!
The Second Day
Australia

Archive

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
May 2010