Australia

Monday, July 07, 2008 Time: 1:36 pm










Tien che che, mum, jo and gong send me to airport



Ticket to Melbourne

Hi everyone..

it has been long time i've not update my blog..
Well, now i am in Australia..No more in Malaysia..

Well..i am sure u wan know how is my journey Am i right?
i took Thai Airway. So i flew to Bangkok at 8.30pm and it takes 1 1/2 hour to reach bangkok..
so i arrive at 10.00 pm..
HMM...when i reach bangkok i had a headache before i depart from KLIA due to not enough sleep..so i went to Bangkok to buy some panadol and mineral water..Lucikly my cousin she gave me US money Thanks God...if not the whole journey i will feel uncomfortable..
at 12 am 6th of july i depart from bangkok and travel to melbourne..

In the air plane there was so many categories of movie to watch..OF COURSE (i did not manage to watch all) haha...i watched a few Movies and i went to bed at 3.00 am in the morning...then woke up for breakfast and i realized i am going to reach Melbourne Airport ( SO FAST!!!)

Once i got down from the plane.i declare my stuff and i took my 31KG bag and waited for my cousin to pick me up from the airport..he is so helpful , kind and knowledgerable...We took the skybus to the city and walk from Spencer Street to Queensberry street...(long walking distance)..haha...he brought me to China town show me the place, activate my optus number, show me the shopping complex, supermarket and many more..

We had lots of fun and after i go to his house i had my nap then he cooked dinner for me..
(Rice and Pumkin chicken soup)(it was so delicious)haha...
then we depart from his house went to Elizabeth St (is very near) and took tram 19 to my house at Brunswick...and we stopped at station 27.

I unpacked my things and went to bed..i was so boring in the first day coz i did not know what to do because there was no internet and i have finished my packing..

haha..

the day ended like tis ...It was fast..hehe..

~Sleep~



Photobucket

About Me

Jamie Lim
View my complete profile

Chat With Me




Links

paul goh
suet ling
melissa
joey
joyce
music network

Recent Posts


Archive

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
May 2010