Holiday~~

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 Time: 1:58 am


Continue~~



Well..All this while i trying to find a share room in the city

Guess WAT???

I FOUND ONE!!!!!

I found it on Saturday 30 August!!

i went to have to look at the room on sunday bec that was the only day the gal is available.

So i prepare my money and went to have a look with the room...

Guess AGAIN!!!

The gal is same college as me and i kinda seen her before in college.. so i went to have a look with the room although it was small but i like it. so i do it fast by paying cash straight away.



From a big room i shifted to a small shared room..

i shifted on the 14 September.. It was a hard time for me that time and tiring for a gal to travel from my old house to new house. it takes 30min to travel thru and back everytime.. Actually i was so thankfull that my pevious roomate help me to shift my things. it was so great and good of her helping me to shift. Actualy i asked my frens in college. But all not able to make it. so decided to do it with my roomate..luckily got her..If not i dunno when i able to finish shifting.. maybe need to shift for 3 days if i shift alone.



On 14 sept alone itself i shifted since morning 11 am til 10pm..Imagine How much and how long!!!!

But we go 3 rounds... But it took so long!!! and two of us only!!!!!!!!!! (sob sob)



Well now i am happy in this new house and i feel warm too...Near to college no need to pay so much.. so good...keke...



But the oli thing is in my mind now is getting a job.. I tried very hard to find a job as a kitchen hand in a western restaurant.. But i could not get it..It has been two month i tried to find..Until now i Fail!!!!!



On the 8 sept my college had Career Expo means that there are a lot of hotels and caterer will be coming to out college to tell us more about their stuff. Besides that we might be hired by them by giving our resume to them..



So i did go, and have a lot of fun knowing a lot of well known hotel and catering. I hand in my resume to them but until now i did not get any respon from them.. So i decide to go online to apply for job and send my resume. yet no body reply.



But i wont give up, God is with me. God will provide me a job and a very good job for me...

i believe in him.. It need is time....i will try my best to go around to find a job..

hopefully can get one as a kitchen hand in western restaurant..to gain experience..



Well.. It has been one week i in this new house. And i am now having holiday for 2 weeks...Is a term break..Sogood..Not planning to go any where but to hang out with my class frens..

I had register myself to fine food event..

Is a big event in the food industry.

I was told by my teacher every year they will held in different state/ country in Australia. It was so considence that this years is in melbourne and next year would be in Perth then continue with Sydney.



My lecturer say that try not to miss this event and go for it.. So i went today. It was so big but this event is mainly for business man and etc to go for it. I as a student to go and have a look this big event and expo myself to different variety of food in different country.

Okay shall continue tomorrow@@
I think Everyone i sleeping now bec my time here is 2.32 Am in the morning on 24 Sept
Malaysia time is 12.32 am in the morning

I shall get sleep and continue my story tml k
See u guys tommorow
Good nite
Love and miss ya



Photobucket

About Me

Jamie Lim
View my complete profile

Chat With Me




Links

paul goh
suet ling
melissa
joey
joyce
music network

Recent Posts

Within two months!!
Orientation Day!!
Church
i love Market!!!
The Second Day
Australia

Archive

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
May 2010