7 July ~~~~ Miserable Day~~~@@

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 Time: 10:41 pm


Actually today is half good half not good...

The good things happen is because i got an interview with The Coffee Club for a kitchen job..
but i have to wait for reply tml..if i am selected i will be called and ask for the induction on Friday..

then u forget to return one book just yesterday i should return it and they charge me 30 cent for one day not returning it.....

At night!! i went downstair to cook my dinner i realize that my RICE COOKER is not working!!!!

WHAT IS THIS MAN!!!!!!
but i still got rice to eat...i use my housemate rice cooker....
BUT HOW about mine?????

What to do with it?????
i call mum to tell her about my rice cooker... then she say she try to ask my cousin to bring another new rice cooker over to me...

OMG!!!!!
WHy is my rice cooker is not working??????
What happen man!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

@@34567890-=09876543212345675432!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!

Stupid rice cooker....!!!!!!!
Feel like fixing it..But i dunno what is the problem with the rice cooker....
ARRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DUN LIKE THIS FEELING!!!!

WHEN EVER I MISSES somthing i will feel stress... but i try to overcalm it....
Plz help me pray to god ....
Ask him to help me....
ask him to protect me..



Photobucket

About Me

Jamie Lim
View my complete profile

Chat With Me




Links

paul goh
suet ling
melissa
joey
joyce
music network

Recent Posts

%%% Holiday is end%%%
##During the Hoilday##
~~@Fine food in Melbourne@~~
My journey to Fine Food in Melbourne
Holiday~~
Within two months!!
Orientation Day!!
Church
i love Market!!!
The Second Day

Archive

July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
May 2010